Body Positivity & Empowerment in the Dance Classroom
Take your students from tired to 3D - transform their energy in mind, body & spirit. This course focuses on 9 phrases that builds happier & resilient dancers!
“Body positivity is such an important issue in the dance community, and this course is a vital first step for all dance educators in supporting and empowering their students.” - Anne Green Gilbert, Founder, Creative Dance Center & Kaleidoscope Dance Company
Body Positivity & Empowerment in the Dance Classroom is all about learning to empower your dance students through positive affirmations that encourage mindset shifts and personal growth.
This course focuses on 9 phrases and team building activities you can use in your dance classes to empower dancers to build effective and healthy attitudes about their bodies, talents, and abilities.
- how to weave affirmations into your teaching & get additional phrases that will reinforce positive thinking in your students
- conversation starters to keep students (and parents) mindful of any limiting self-talk or beliefs
- group activities that are perfect for team building and creating a positive community
- tools to get parents on board
- workbooks for you and your students
- additional resources to continue your learning on the path to body empowerment
Learning how to empower students (and ourselves) with positive words and beliefs is one way we can make sure to light our students up and affect real change in our classrooms.
Get started now!
Hey there! I'm Katrena, the CEO of Different Drummer Dance, a dance studio and online community.
I help dance teachers and studio owners ditch stress and self doubt, and integrate their businesses and personal lives so they can create the life they always dreamed of!
My courses are all about building holistic wellness within ourselves, our dancers, and our dance communities, through body positivity, emotional wellness, and mindset.
Hope to see you inside one of my courses!